Summer Youth Moviemaking Workshop : Application
Deadline has been extended. Applications due June 14th, 2013
Twenty students will be selected to participate in an intensive, fun filled summer program at the Reichhold Center for the Arts, called The Digital Moviemaking Workshop.
- The YMW is open to all students ages: 12–16
- Students must be available for the full duration of the program: seven weeks,
- June 24 – August 10, 2013, Monday thru Thursday, 9am-3pm. Lunch is included.
- Each student is required to submit the following:
- A. completed application form.
- B. A sample of your creative works: (two drawings or paintings; a short story, two poems, two photos, music talent, etc.).
- C. A short essay saying why you wish to be in this workshop and what you hope to gain from it, (see application).
- D. Two letters of recommendation. One must be an academicreference (counselor or teacher).
- Twenty students will be selected for interviews and will be offered a place in the workshop.
- Limited number of scholarships available and must be applied for separately.
- Payment plans available for the program.
(This summer program is approximately $71 a week)
- Payment will be requested upon acceptance to the program.
- Fee: $500+$50 Supplies Fee = $550.
- Please make check payable: Reichhold Center for the Arts-UVI.
The application is available in Adobe PDF format.